These past few days was awesome I Finished my last day of school on tuesday , Went to watch Real Steal With Aaron And Kira at night .Ummm...on wednesday .... Spend most of my day at home doing nothing cus dad was out of town... while thursday I went to visit akito's work place which is at king fisher , his cooking was nice and went to the cafe on friday , met a new friend they called him fluffy , his quite good at dance dance revolution
On Saturday I spent my afternoon at Jasper's house playing ps3 and watching transformer 3 with Rin and Toku ~ we ordered pizza cus i have failed to cook french fries in a pot ... drank hot coco ... it was delicious ~ ummm than drank 100+ mix with ribena and ate hawaiian & pepperoni pizza which gave me a stomach ache till sunday... well after church we celebrated Matthew's birthday by surprising him with a cake which i knew nothing about it cus as usual they dont tell me anything . guess they want me to feel left out as always ... I wondered why i bother hanging out with them knowing i would get hurt in the end .. anyways after that i went to moehouse original name was hobby densetsu but now kira owns the place they were having a vanguard tourney , Grandpa treff won 1st , 2nd was kurando , 3rd was darryl and 4th was timothy ...Hmmm...went to the arcade with akito and kira , fluffy came to play too ..than anthony called me asking where i was so i ask him to come to the arcade than alex came than after awhile I called Leo to ask him where he was so Anthony Won't Feel Left Out... well i spend my time with Kira and Akito and Aaron .
No comments:
Post a Comment