Monday, 17 October 2011

2 different topic

I Don't know why did i bother caring about you ... obviously you only find me when nobody gives a shit about you ....You Called Me Jie , You Called me Your Best Friend ... But It was just words without meaning ..you're just saying it so I won't feel bad.. or you're just saying cus you think I'm stupid ? that i wont know your actually using me ? Pfft Betch  . Your the stupid one here....I Became Your Friend Because I Pitied Your Life even though i know you hate me . If You Hate me why bother ? why bother being super nice to me ? isit Cus u want the guys to think .. "Oh She's A Nice Person Even To Her :D ".. Pfft Stupid . Why Bother Inviting me to some events that your going and ended up not having a good time because I'm there ? ...Betch Just Quit Your Acting and admit it . Plus You Should Know .. You're A Liar and many people hate you for that . Take Note.

This World Is Sick.... ..Not Long Ago I saw a video of a 2 year old little girl got hit by a van .. but she didnt die.. the tire ran over her legs... some people walked pass her and didnt give a damn about her...plus another van just ran by her legs again... still didnt give a damn.....F#&(*$)@#*$& those people.... damn heartless...

No comments:

Post a Comment