
6th - 8th Of November . Went To Larry & Vince Farmstay For Media Shoot for the Prodigal Father Musical Which Is On December .. Media Crew There was Eric Foo , Mun Yee , Pearl , Bernice Heng , Amber Wong , Joshua Siaw , Nicholas Pang , Brandon Leong , Amadeus Tan , Rebecca Fung , Deanna Lau , Patrick Chong, Joanna Ho , Ian , Bernard Yap, Yvonne & Me . While Actors were Pastor Thomas , Melvyn Lim & Darren Ooi ( Jonah , Josh & John ). There Were Some Who Joined Just To See Which Was Aunty Cindy & Her Kids , Pastor John & his Family . Took Some pictures It was Fun because I get to bond with the media crew and I learn to hate cold shower bath and also I learned how to eat using my fingers in kampung style ...
 |
| The Waterfall View was pretty amazing ... the water was quite cooling too... Not too deep too |
 |
| One of the owl ~ I find this owl really really cute but Da jie said it look demonic .. |
 |
| One of the cute doggy , it only likes me after I gave it some bones to eat after dinner but for a while than it ran away Sigh .. DOGGY Y U NO LOVE ME ??? |
 |
| The Toilet ~ it looks super nice but actually the water is super duper cold |
11th - Went To Green Connection to do some Volunteer Work XD Haven't been there for months and I'm surprise the workers there still remembers me. There seems to be more Sea turtles ( Which i touched one [ heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee] ) More Bamboo sharks and more Horse shoe crab an More New Family In the Aquarium .
12th - Went To Moe House and it Seems Like the guys missed me a lot because I didn't appeared for 1 week. And Also I followed my Oniichans ( Yus , Jeremy ,Koby & Gintoki ) for a private photoshoot :)
13th - Had Lunch With Ruth & Immanuel at Sutera . I Met Rica from Hitz.fm , Had Debrief With the Media crew and as Usual I Went To Moe House again To Watch the Vanguard Tag Team Tournament . Cubex Team Won First .
No comments:
Post a Comment