Saturday, 29 September 2012

updates updated :3

So many things and events have happened in the past few weeks ~


  1. Met one of the most famous hair-stylist (Miko Au) and  I started working at a saloon located karamunsing capital for a month and earned myself Rm150 .
  2. Gave Levies a surprise birthday at Tg Aru with my classmates  .. and went back to Kudat with my cousins and my bro nick .
  3. Finally got my creepers ~ Awesome Shoe :D 

The Gazette New Album is Out "Division" 



And also did a photoshoot for Hapcho



5.  And finally ..Otafuse ~ For the first day .. I didn't cosplay at all because Airin requested me to be their  photographer for day 1 so i agreed :) .. And my feet hurts from wearing the creepers x.x still not used to it .. On the 2nd day I cosplayed Kagamine Rin - Iroha uta version .. I need to work on that cosplay .. still needs more improvement  .. A week later after otafuse ended .. Cubex decided to propose to Irene and she said yes !!!! o(^▽^)o .. Their wedding ceremony will be on December  ~ lalala speaking of December...THERE IS SO MANY EVENTS THAT IS HAPPENING ): !!

No comments:

Post a Comment