Monday, 28 May 2012

27th Of May ~

So I Started My Day By Going to Church In the Morning :) was glad to see Ruth being happy ..hahaha The Ladies Were away for their Camp .. and as usual Friends I Used To be Super Close With .. treats me like a freak :O Mehhh ..what to do ? I'm happy to be a freak , so when sermon was about to end i went to do a photo shoot with  "There , Before You "

Had Fun Taking Their Pictures XD Lots Of Laughters And Complains about the heat ... hahaha finally get to meet Amos :)  ..After That Went To Have Lunch With Daddy at some kopitiam which I have forgotten the name.. bwahahahha ... Thn went to Reynolds' House To Get my contact lens and I got a handmade red scarf from him :D awww (love it ) Then I Went To Star City Before heading to the saloon because Sis ( Haruhi ) needed my help to do her hair :O And Boy Was Star City Noisy >8( So Many Cars Screeching here and there D:   



So noisy !!! oh wells XD told sis to go to the saloon to get her hair wash so it will be easier :3 which is was and this is how she looked like at her dinner :D


So pretty kan :3 hahahahaha after that went to visit the gang at Starbucks :D they are all so mean D: calling meh tomboi ... grrr rarandsfdsf ima bully them next tuesday.. 

Oh And Amber Wong Is Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment