Sunday, 22 April 2012

What has Past


So.. Many Things Have Passed Already XD
1.  I am now studying Hair-Styling Courses :) Its super duper fun although it's a serious thing but it's fun when you have friends there ... My Classmates are really friendly .. why ? because when you are sad  they will try to make you happy by treating you ice cream or say some crappy jokes and it always works and  we had a Theory Class and pretty much Dyed My Hair Purple , but the colour came off so its like cream-ish colour ?? 


2. Celebrated My Best Friend & James Birthday :) Gave them both a surprise party XD 

The Birthday Girl on April 10th 

The Birthday Boy On April 15th
 3. Found mai childhood friend Jordan :)


4. I went back to Kudat with my dad and two brothers ( after not going back for 2 years )





My Brothers XD
5. Finally.. a Yakuza Event


6. Set The Birds And The Frogs Free with my aunty and her temple friends 



Well I guess thats all so far.. hahaha XD more to come :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment