![]() |
| ♥Just Me And My Da Jie♥ |
Meet Deanna She's My Big Sis From Church . I Was Gonna Write This A Few Days Ago , But I Got Busy In Editing Some Pictures From Work And Cosplay .. so It was pretty much in my draft for... almost a week.. Opps..
Deanna has been my Da Jie for... i think almost 2 years kah ? It's True Sometimes I Don't Like The Things She Do To Me .. But She Has Been Supporting Me Through My Ups And Down .. She Never Fails To Make Me Smile on the things she does ... What I Can Say From "Observing" Is That... She's A very Caring Person . But You Don't wanna mess with her.. she can kill you .... Joking Joking ... anyways ... She is an Awesome Da Jie To me at church, She Supports Me In Cosplay Too ..I remembered she visited me In Konnichiwa with Bernard ... Usually I tell her my problems whenever im with her alone.. and complain about some "Certain" People Whom Pissed Me Off ... And She Tells me to cool off and dont let those people bother me... Which i did for awhile ... than they start to bother me again .( Such nice people they are ) anyways.. What I Can Say To Deanna Da Jie is that... I'm gonna miss you Da Jie !!!! Thank You For Changing Some Of My Attitude On How I Look On Others ..... I Really Don't know what to do while you're gone ...

No comments:
Post a Comment